Join Our Transcriber Team
We are one of the nation's largest legal transcription companies and we continue to grow.
We are seeking experienced legal transcribers to add to our team of independent contractor transcribers.
- have a PC computer equipped with MS Word, high-speed Internet.
- understand and use proper punctuation.
- be comfortable with researching names and terms on the Internet.
- be willing to proof their work to audio to ensure files are client-ready upon completion.
- commit to meeting all deadlines.
- be comfortable with uploading/downloading files and other basic computer functions.
- be U.S. citizens.
AAERT or other related industry certification is a plus.
People with transcription experience in other industries will also be considered. See below.
Our page rates are highly competitive and our transcribers are paid weekly.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, disability or marital status.
If you are interested in testing to transcribe with eScribers, please submit your resume and cover letter including your desired page rate to
New to legal transcription?
If you're an experienced transcriber in a different industry and want to start working in legal transcription, send us your resume and desired page rates! If you have a good ear and a willingness to learn, we're happy to help you transition to the field of legal transcription.
Never transcribed before?
Click here for tips on how to discover whether transcription is for you.