Join Our Team
Come work with us!
eScribers legal transcription jobs offer you flexibility in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
We work with over 1,000 contractors across the United States, both with and without prior experience in the legal transcription market.
Our contractors choose when to work and how much to work – all from the comfort of their home.
We pay our contractors on a weekly basis and offer exciting bonus opportunities throughout the year. Click here to learn more.
Start your application now and begin earning immediately!
NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL TRANSCRIBERS, REPORTERS AND PROOFREADERS:
- Any and all communication with eScribers team members will only be via valid company email addresses (emails that end in @escribers.net)
- There is never any fee to register on our platform
Is legal transcription for me?
Transcribing involves more than just typing fast or accurately. Certainly, that’s a big part of the job, but just as important is having a “good ear”, hearing accurately, even when more than one person is speaking, and being able to follow formats with accuracy. What follows is a list of things you can do to hone your skills before you seek work in the legal transcription field.
Check out the helpful links below to see if transcribing is for you.
How much can I earn? The more you work, the more you earn!
Earn more for your work and be part of a national community of legal transcribers. To learn more about eScribers incentive programs, explore our eScribers Circles Community promotions.
eScribers easy to use technology makes it easier to be a transcriber and helps you earn more!
- Have a Windows computer equipped with Microsoft Word 2010 or higher
- Have a high-speed Internet connection
- Understand and use correct English punctuation
- Be comfortable with researching names and terms on the Internet
- Be committed to proofing their work to audio to ensure files are accurate upon completion
- Commit to meeting all deadlines
- Be able to upload and download files and use other basic computer functions
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Have a current U.S. bank account to receive contract payments
- You hold AAERT, NCRA, or other related certification
- You have transcription experience in other industries
- All Candidates will be afforded equal opportunities without discrimination on account of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, marital status or any other status protected by applicable law
READY TO GET STARTED?
Begin your application now and start transcribing with eScribers in no time!
Build your skills in a supportive work environment while you earn
Become an eScribers legal transcriber today!
TO ALL POTENTIAL TRANSCRIBERS, REPORTERS AND PROOFREADERS
Please take note of the following:
*Any and all communication with eScribers team members will only be via valid company email addresses (emails that end in @escribers.net)
*There is never any fee to register on our platform
Are you a reporter?
eScribers also provides reporting services to court rooms and hearing rooms. To learn more how you can join us as a reporter, register now.
Never transcribed before?
Prior experience is not a requirement. Click below to view our tips and discover whether transcription is right for you.
New to legal transcription?
Prior experience is always a plus! If you are an experienced transcriber in a different industry, we are happy to discuss the process of transitioning to the field of legal transcription.